Human Resource Consultant is “responsible for assisting clients with strategically integrating effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.” The consultant is also responsible for providing human capital management advisory services to businesses. They help companies develop and communicate policies, train employees, and implement a recruitment process.
- Advise companies on best human capital management practices.
- Helps clients strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations
- Perform internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies.
- Perform quality assurance checks.
- Deliver surveys to employees.
- Conduct investigations and research into reclassification and classification.
- Match job seekers to employers.
- Ensure business practices are in accordance with human resource policies and labor laws.
- Help train managers and HR employees.
- Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems.
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING